- one seat in a Plant Applications Fundamentals Distance Learning Hosted by GE Digital (description below)
- One year subscription to Mfg-Knowhow: Proficy Pro Series
- SQL for PA Fundamentals video series (available now)
- All Proficy Pro content being released in April 2023
- New releases each month in 2023. Including Plant Apps Novice, Intermediate and Pro training courses and pro tips.
- Premium access to Rain Engineering Plant Apps Pros to answer questions about training materials and curricula.
PA Fundamentals Course Description (From GE Digital)
Plant Applications Fundamentals will teach the student how to configure and maintain Plant Applications from GE Digital. This course provides an entry-level introduction to essential Plant Applications capabilities and applications. This includes configuring the plant model, products, events, variables, calculations, user displays and user security. Students will also be taught how to use aspecting and the Unified Manufacturing Database, apply quality specifications, setup alarms and SPC rules, track downtime and waste and run Web Displays. Valuable hands-on lab exercises are provided which guide students through the configuration of the out-of-the-box capabilities of Plant Applications from GE Digital.
This course is delivered by distance learning and is 24 hours in duration.