Mfg-KnowHow Series: Microsoft SQL for Plant Applications- Parts 1 & 2 Priced per USER
20+ videos with the fundamentals for using SQL with Plant Applications
This class is for people who are:
- Interested in learning how to program in SQL specifically for use with Plant Apps
- Have a fundamental understanding of PA component (ex: Plant Model, Specifications, etc.)
- Looking for fun and easy ways to learn
After the course, people can expect to be able to:
- Gain an intermediate level of SQL programming experience
- Query main the configuration of Plant Apps
- Query variable and event data for debugging and analysis
- Use SQL for advanced configuration of Event and Calculation logic
- Use SQL for updating Plant Apps database using its unique Result Set message system
Phase 1 Objectives
- Capture the Speed of each machine in PA and then query the data in SQL.
- Learn about joining tables in a query.
- Learn some basics on what is needed in many queries.
- Learn how to use Views and build reusable standard queries.
- Learn how to use Table Variables to aid in building more complex queries.
Phase 2 Objectives:
- Capture the time of each set of widgets made and quality about each set.
- Compare the results to see correlation between Speed / Quality / Quantity.
- Learn several uses for using comments in code.
- Learn how to sort queries and work with null values.